Hurry up! October 4th is the deadline to participate in the 2nd Round of the Erasmus+ KA122SCH and KA122ADU Learning Mobility Projects with Inercia Digital as your Training Provider! At Inercia Digital we specialise in Erasmus+ KA1 Learning Mobilities for Trainers, Teachers and other Educational Staff.
How to participate in Erasmus+ KA1 Learning Mobilities for teachers, trainers and staff? It’s super easy! At Inercia Digital we work hard so our partners only have to enjoy the experience! Our training team writes the proposal for you, and accompanies you at all times, telling you every step we take in the project and what you should do.
We have developed 2 training programmes: Digital and Entrepreneurial School, taking into account the most demanded skills by European teachers. Take a look at our catalogue, we have 17 different courses!
To participate, all you have to do is follow these 4 easy steps!
- Send us your organisation’s updated PIF at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select 2 of our courses.
- Tell us the number of participants that will take part in each mobility. Please note that we set a minimum of 5 participants per course.
- Keep in touch with our team and… We will draft your project for free!
Once the project is approved, you will only have to enjoy the learning experience of two courses of five days each!
We have our school in the province of Huelva, in sunny Andalusia. It’s a dream environment! Huelva is a coastal city in the south of Spain, the province with the most hours of sunshine in Spain!
Follow us on our social networks for the latest news:
|Inercia Digital||@InerciaDigital Inercia Digital||@inerciadigital|
Laura Salgado Ferreira
Latest posts by Laura Salgado Ferreira (see all)
- ¡Convierte el aprendizaje en un proceso divertido y conoce nuestro curso de Creación de videojuegos educativos en Inercia Digital! // Make learning fun and discover our Creating educational video games course at Inercia Digital! - 11/08/2023
- ¡Descubre los programas que ofrece Erasmus+ a Escuelas, Formación Profesional, Centros de Adultos y de Jóvenes! // Discover the Erasmus+ Programmes for Schools, VET Centers, Adult Education and Youth Education! - 19/05/2023
- ¡Aprendiendo los diferentes usos de las redes sociales en la Educación! // Learning the different uses of Social Networks in Education! - 29/04/2023