LOOKING FOR NEWCOMERS IN ERASMUS PROJECTS!
Now that the centralised Erasmus+ calls such as Alliances For Innovation or Centres of Vocational Excellence have ended, we continue to work on other initiatives. In this case we will focus on Small-Scale Partnerships. Widely known as KA210, this action belong to Key action 2 Partnerships for Cooperation of the new Erasmus+ programme 2021-2027. This action is designed to widen access to the programme to small-scale actors and individuals who are hard to reach in the fields of school education, adult education, vocational education and training, youth and sport.
As Inercia Digital is an innovative Andalusian organisation specialising in training and innovation in digital skills at an international level, and we are a VET centre (Vocational Training for Employment) officially accredited by our regional government and our main area of expertise is fostering digital and entrepreneurial skills, our mission in this kind of projects are to promote the training and innovation of digital and entrepreneurial skills in education, for working people and citizenship in general in Europe.
Main objectives of this call for proposals are:
- To attract and widen access for newcomers, less experienced organisations and small-scale actors to the programme.
- To support the inclusion of target groups with fewer opportunities.
- To support active European citizenship and bring the European dimension to the local level.
In addition, Inercia Digital has the same lines of action that the call:
- Increasing quality in the work and practices of the organisations and institutions involved.
- Building capacity of organisations to work transnationally and across sectors.
- Addressing common needs and priorities in the fields of education, training, youth and sport.
- Enabling transformation and change, leading to improvements, in proportion to the context of each organisation.
We are experts on digitalization, software, technology on one side and sustainability, social responsibility, equal opportunity on the other side. Our ultimate goal is to boost digitalization by improving digital and entrepreneurial skills in education. Additionally, we have a wide range of international and european experience, having collaborated as coordinators and partners in a long list of Erasmus+ projects. For that, we provide our experience in order to end up with the needs of your organisation in terms of digital and entrepreneurial skills in a transnationally way.
Besides, this action enables participating organisations to gain experience in international cooperation and to strengthen their capacities, but also to produce high-quality innovative deliverables. Small-scale Partnerships can also contribute to the creation and development of transnational networks and to fostering synergies with, and between, local, regional, national and international policies.
What are we looking for? Any public or private organisation, established in a Programme Country or in any Partner Country of the world, without any experience in Erasmus+ programme. It could be a:
- School/institute/educational centre (at any level, from pre-school to upper secondary education, and including vocational education and adult education);
- Non-profit organisation, association, NGO.
- Public or private, a small, medium or large enterprise (including social enterprises);
- Public body at local, regional or national level.
- Social partner or other representative of working life, including chambers of commerce, industry, craft/professional associations and trade unions.
- Research institute.
- Cultural organisation, library, museum;.
- Body providing career guidance, professional counselling and information services;
- Body validating knowledge, skills and competences acquired through non-formal and informal learning.
- Among other kinds of organisations.
If your organization has no experience in the Erasmus+ programme and wants to be part of a successful Erasmus consortium and create great things together, please do not hesitate to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our social networks.
Latest posts by Marta MM (see all)
- LOOKING FOR NEWCOMERS IN ERASMUS PROJECTS! - 09/09/2021
- 📣 LOOKING TO PARTICIPATE IN AN CoVEs PROPOSALS! // ¡BUSCAMOS PARTICIPAR EN PROPUESTAS DE CoVEs ! - 02/08/2021
- Nace la Coalición Digital Verde Europea e Inercia Digital participa en ella// European Green Digital Coalition is born and Inercia Digital participates as a member - 31/03/2021