Erasmus+ (for more information click here) is open to organisations across all sectors of education, training, youth and sport. Any public, private or not-for-profit organisation actively involved in these areas may apply for funding.
The overall programme objectives are to:
- boost skills and employability;
- modernise education, training and youth work; and
- improve opportunities for young people.
It has also impact on the persons directly, for example:
- Increased sense of initiative and entrepreneurship,
- Increased competence in foreign languages,
- Increased level of digital competence,
- Greater understanding and responsiveness to social, linguistic and cultural diversity,
- Improved levels of skills for employability and new business creation,
- More active participation in society,
- More positive attitude towards the European project and the EU values,
- Better understanding and recognition of skills and qualifications in Europe and beyond,
- Improved competencies, linked to their professional profiles,
- Broader understanding of practices, policies and systems in education, training or youth across countries
- Greater understanding of interconnections between formal, non-formal education, vocation training, other forms and labour market respectively, and etc.
This Key Action is for
Strategic Partnerships in the field of education, training and youth, Knowledge Alliances, Sector Skills Alliances, Capacity Building in the field of higher education and Capacity Building in the field of youth.
Strategic Partnerships in the field of education offer the opportunity to organisations active in the fields of education, training and youth, as well as enterprises, public authorities, civil society organisations active in different socio-economic sectors to cooperate in order to implement innovative practices leading to high quality teaching, training, learning and youth work, institutional modernisation and societal innovation
Knowledge Alliances are transnational, structured and result-driven projects, notably between higher education and business. Knowledge Alliances are open to any discipline, sector and to cross-sectoral cooperation, particularly in emerging fields. The partners share common goals and work together towards mutually beneficial results and outcomes.
Knowledge Alliances aim at strengthening Europe’s innovation capacity and at fostering innovation in higher education, business and the broader socio-economic environment.
Sector Skills Alliances are transnational projects drawing on evidence of trends in a specific economic sector and skills needed in order to perform in one or more professional fields. Sector Skills Alliances will work to design and deliver joint vocational training programmes and teaching and training methodologies. A particular focus is to be put on work-based learning, providing learners with the skills required by the labour market. Sector Skills Alliances also put the EU wide recognition tools into practice.
Capacity Building Projects are transnational cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships primarily between higher education institutions from Programme and eligible Partner Countries. They can also involve non-academic partners to strengthen the links with society and business and to reinforce the systemic impact of the project.
Cooperation for Innovation and Exchange of Good Practices is all about enabling organisations to work together in order to improve their provision for learners and share innovative practices. Under this Key Action, organisations can apply for funding to work in partnership with organisations from other participating countries. The project has to focus on sharing, developing and transferring innovative practices in education, training and youth provision between participating countries. Cooperation for Innovation and Exchange of Good Practices aims to increase the positive impact of European activities at all levels to ensure benefits for the individuals, organisations and countries involved in projects.
Latest posts by Veronika Fricova (see all)
- Training course Collaborative Tools for Teamwork//Curso de formación Collaborative Tools for Teamwork - 30/11/2017
- NEW KA2 PROJECT “ENTREPRENEURIAL EDUCATION FOR YOUTH”//NUEVO PROYECTO KA2 “ENTREPRENEURIAL EDUCATION FOR YOUTH” - 31/10/2017
- Training activity of the INTEMIS project//La actividad formativa del proyecto INTEMIS - 31/10/2017