October 4th is the deadline to participate in the 2 Round of the Erasmus+ KA122SCH and KA122ADU Learning Mobility Projects with Inercia Digital as your Training Provider!
Erasmus+ KA122 projects are funded by the European Union to support teachers, trainers and staff in Europe to continue their learning and keep up to date. This call is open to organisations from Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Serbia, and Slovakia.
At Inercia Digital we are specialised in Erasmus+ KA1 Learning Mobilities for Trainers, Teachers and other Educational Staff. With a track record that supports it, more than 117 courses taught, 1378 satisfied participants and 17 projects approved in different countries during the year 2021, and 13 approved projects in the ROUND 1 in 2022l (still waiting for some results).
At Inercia Digital we have developed 2 training programmes: Digital and Entrepreneurial School, taking into account the most demanded skills by European teachers. Take a look at our catalogue, we have 17 different courses!
Where do the courses take place? This is the best part! We have our school in the province of Huelva, in sunny Andalusia. It’s a dream environment! Huelva is a coastal city in the south of Spain, it is the province with the most hours of sunshine in Spain!
How to participate? It’s super easy! At Inercia Digital we work hard so our partners only have to enjoy the experience! Our training team writes the proposal for you, accompanies you at all times, telling you every step we take in the project and what you should do.
To participate, all you have to do is follow these 4 easy steps!
- Send us your organisation’s updated PIF at email@example.com.
- Select 2 of our courses.
- Tell us the number of participants that will take part in each mobility. Please note that we set a minimum of 5 participants per course.
- Keep in touch with our team and… We will draft your project for free!
Once the project is approved, you will only have to enjoy the learning experience of two 5-day courses in sunny Andalusia!
|Inercia Digital||Inercia Digital|
|@InerciaDigital||Inercia Digital S.L.|
Laura Salgado Ferreira
Latest posts by Laura Salgado Ferreira (see all)
- ¡Convierte el aprendizaje en un proceso divertido y conoce nuestro curso de Creación de videojuegos educativos en Inercia Digital! // Make learning fun and discover our Creating educational video games course at Inercia Digital! - 11/08/2023
- ¡Descubre los programas que ofrece Erasmus+ a Escuelas, Formación Profesional, Centros de Adultos y de Jóvenes! // Discover the Erasmus+ Programmes for Schools, VET Centers, Adult Education and Youth Education! - 19/05/2023
- ¡Aprendiendo los diferentes usos de las redes sociales en la Educación! // Learning the different uses of Social Networks in Education! - 29/04/2023