Inercia Digital is currently working on the open call of the Erasmus+ programme “Virtual Exchanges with the Western Balkans”, and we are excellent partners for these kinds of external projects. But why?
The specific objectives within this call are:
- To increase intercultural dialogue with third countries outside the Programme through digital technologies.
- To promote virtual exchanges as a complement to traditional physical mobility programmes.
- To improve the employability of young people through the promotion and development of digital competences of students, young people and youth workers, including the practice of foreign languages and teamwork.
- To contribute to the development of young people’s critical thinking, accompanied by values on freedom and tolerance through education.
Given our previous experience within the programme and the scope of the call, we believe we can be the ideal partners.
At Inercia Digital we are experts in driving innovation and training in digital skills, both nationally and internationally, for professionals, educational institutions, the labour market and all European citizens in general. We have participated in more than 90 European innovation projects, which gives us extensive experience. We are also experts in ICT components (e-platforms, applications, robotics, etc.) and members of the European Commission’s “Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition” since 2017 and part of the European Green Digital Coalition initiative since 2020. In addition, we have been approved for Erasmus+ Accreditation for Vocational Education and Training in 2021.
If you are developing a project that needs or includes an element of eLearning, digital skills training or digital entrepreneurship, we would be delighted to be your partner. We are also open to work on the development of other innovative ideas, so if you think we can fit in with your project, please do not hesitate to contact us to share ideas and see how we can contribute to a successful partnership.
If you are interested in collaborating with Inercia Digital, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Maite Guerrero Giráldez
Latest posts by Maite Guerrero Giráldez (see all)
- Looking for Newcomers organisations under the new Erasmus+ Programme! // ¡Buscando organizaciones recién llegadas y sin experiencia bajo el nuevo programa Erasmus +! - 13/01/2022
- Are you looking for EU funding opportunities in the field of Education? // ¿Estás buscando oportunidades de financiación de la UE en el ámbito de la educación? - 21/12/2021
- 📝INERCIA DIGITAL, THE RELIABLE PARTNER SPECIALISED IN DIGITAL SKILLS FOR YOUR PROPOSAL OF VIRTUAL EXCHANGES WITH THE WESTERN BALKANS!📌 - 16/12/2021