Our training courses are tailored to the needs of teachers and trainers. All training courses are organized by our company Inercia Digital the young Andalusian social enterprise, established in 2012. This company offers some programmes and online courses specialised on both skills for organizations and entrepreneurs- accessible through its Virtual Campus, which has been approved by the Regional Government of Andalusia as a Virtual Training Centre for Employment, besides the award of Inercia Digital as a Collaborative Entity in Training for Employment in the discipline of e-learning.
As you can see, we are strongly focused on development of ICT in education, for example:
- Digital Information management for educational use,
- Personal learning Environments,
- Teaching Strategies for E-learning,
- E-learning Platforms and Resources,
- Starting your School´s e-Learning Plan,
- Digital School in Erasmus+,
- Social Media for teachers,
- Digital skills and web tools 2.0 applied to education and
- Use of Google Suite for educators and staff.
All our courses are highly practical, they contain many interesting exercises and strong emphasis is put on discussion. With us you’ll receive fresh knowledge and not just new data when the course finishes.
All our courses last 7 days usually from Money to Friday, but there is a chance to join us for 5-day training if this option suits you better.
Browse our pages and find the training course of your choice!
Latest posts by Veronika Fricova (see all)
- NEW KA2 PROJECT “ENTREPRENEURIAL EDUCATION FOR YOUTH”//NUEVO PROYECTO KA2 “ENTREPRENEURIAL EDUCATION FOR YOUTH” - 31/10/2017
- Training activity of the INTEMIS project//La actividad formativa del proyecto INTEMIS - 31/10/2017
- ROUND TABLE OF THE PROJECT I CAN DO IT//LA MESA REDONDA DEL PROYECTO I CAN DO IT - 23/10/2017