The next application deadline for Round 2 Youth Strategic Partnerships is 11am on 26 April 2016. As this deadline is so close, let me introduce you Youth Strategic Partnership.
Erasmus+ programme is EU´s programme for education, training, youth and sport which runs from 2014 to 2020 to modernise education, training and youth work.
Erasmus+ has 3 key actions:
- Key action 1 (Mobility)
- Key action 2 (Cooperation for Innovation and Exchange of Good Practices)
- Key action 3 (Support for Policy Reform)
All these key actions provide activities and project that can be funded by Erasmus+ programme. Possibilities for young people can be found in every of the key actions, but the Youth Strategic Partnership belongs to KEY ACTION 2 – COOPERATION FOR INNOVATION AND THE EXCHANGE OF GOOD PRACTICES (KA2 supports – Knowledge Alliances; Sector Skills Alliances; Capacity Building in the field of higher education; Capacity Building in the field of youth; Strategic Partnerships in the field of education, training and youth)
Youth partnership project lasts from 6 month to 3 years and activities are supported by E+ funding.
Activities under this Key action must contribute to overall project objectives, and create, develop, test and embed innovative approaches in youth work.
Strategic Partnerships for youth, organisations can also apply to undertake transnational youth initiatives which bring together two or more groups of young people from different countries to deliver initiatives fostering entrepreneurship and social commitment.
If you want to see the list of possible activities for youth partnership project, please find the link here.
Full details of these activities, including durations and eligibility criteria, who and how many partners can apply are given in the Programme Guide .
Latest posts by Veronika Fricova (see all)
- Training course Collaborative Tools for Teamwork//Curso de formación Collaborative Tools for Teamwork - 30/11/2017
- NEW KA2 PROJECT “ENTREPRENEURIAL EDUCATION FOR YOUTH”//NUEVO PROYECTO KA2 “ENTREPRENEURIAL EDUCATION FOR YOUTH” - 31/10/2017
- Training activity of the INTEMIS project//La actividad formativa del proyecto INTEMIS - 31/10/2017