Inercia Digital is a young Andalusian social company (Spain) with outlets europeanwide. Its main target is to contribute with innovative solutions to both e-business and web entrepreneurship skills for SMEs and entrepreneurs (e-learning on e-business). In cooperation with the Research Group GITICE (Technology of Information and Communication in SMEs of the University of Huelva), Inercia Digital develops the first Master’s Degree in E-Business and Web Entrepreneurship of the International University of Andalusia.
The Inercia Digital ́s lines of research and innovation in european projects
E-LEARNING: Design and development of online learning platforms, Design, adaptation and use of materials e-learning, Evaluation of the teaching-learning process, Career Counseling and promoting quality in European projects, Action Plan for e-learning tutorial, Teaching strategies for e-learning (E-learning platforms and tools for e-learning technology work packages-WP)
WEB ENTREPRENEURSHIP: Based System for Evolvable Academia-Industry Cooperation, Development and Implementation of New Innovative Business Models, Design and Mentoring of Business Plans, Pre-commercialization Plans for new products or services (full cycle from fundamental research to market work and Market replication).
E-BUSINESS: Social Media for European Projects, Dissemination and Use of Project Results, Measures for the Dissemination and/or Exploitation of Project Results, Online Reputation Management and Communication 2.0 of projects, Collaborative Work in multi-disciplinary cross-border projects, Creating online pre-sales platforms, Ecommerce Plan of project results (dissemination, diffusion and Open Access work packages-WP).
We have at your disposal several courses specialised in the following training areas: e-business, web entrepreneurship and e-learning
- Design and development of online learning platforms
- Training of trainers in e-learning
- Preparation, design and content adaptive e-learning
- Virtual tutoring projects and courses
- Training for employment e-learning
- E-learning for SMEs
- Electronic commerce for SMEs (e-commerce): B2C, B2B, C2C
- Electronic relationships among SMEs: B2E, B2A / C2A and teleworking
- Online sales platforms (Virtual Stores)
- SMEs’ e-commerce internationalisation
- Online marketing for SMEs
- ERP and CRM systems. Business intelligence (BI)
- Online business models
- Preparation of innovative Business Plan
- Support for a innovation cycle starting with business ideas or market needs
- Cloud Computing Model for SMEs
- Design, creation and Web Business Analytics
- Office automation 2.0: Digital SME program
Inercia Digital has several experience in the specific field of the project and in the participation in European and international projects on education and training sector (PIC: 953952030), such as:
-COOPERACTIVE-Capacity Building in the field of youth, Erasmus+, Ka2 Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practice.
-JOB IMPULSE- Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training, 2014, Erasmus+, Ka2 Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practice. Agreement Number: 2014-1-ES01-KA202-004998
-Digital Innovations for Growth Academy, Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training, 2014, Erasmus+, Ka2 Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practice Agreement Number:2014-1-UK01-KA202-001780.
-START – Art of the Start – Grundtvig Learning Partnership, Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP) of the European Commission. The project is coordinated by the Lancaster and Morecambe College (Lancashire, UK). September 2013 – August 2015 (2013-1-GB2-GRU06-11176).
Inercia Digital is the coordinating entity of the 2012-2014 GRUNDTVIG Learning Partnership called «OPEN – Open Innovation in Adult Learning-«, belonging to the Lifelong Learning Programme of the European Commission (Project 012-1 GRU06-ES1-53425-1). The aim of this project is to bring the principles and tools of open innovation closer to adult learning.
If you are looking for a project partner that is specialized, reliable, experienced and organized, then look no further. Inercia Digital is your ideal choice!
Here the introduction of our company:
Thanks you very much.
Latest posts by Carlos Luna (see all)
- Evento de difusión del proyecto Erasmus+ 3D Digital VET celebrado en Huelva// Dissemination event of the Erasmus+ 3D Digital VET project in Huelva - 20/12/2022
- Quinto Encuentro del Proyecto Europeo Erasmus+ QUASER en Estocolmo/ Fifth Transnational Meeting of the QUASER European Project in Stockholm - 02/07/2019
- Difusión internacional de Inercia Digital en Dinamarca/ International diffusion of Inercia Digital in Denmark - 05/06/2019
Pingback: Job Impulse Journal in Inercia Digital// Diario de Job Impulse en Inercia Digital | Inercia Digital