We would like to present you our proposal concerning the “Digital Schools” project, a mobility project under the Erasmus+ framework, aimed at school education staff as well as adult center staff.
The purpose of the “Digital Schools” project is to improve the quality of teaching through the integration of ICT in the educational process. In order to ensure this, we organize a series of training courses in Spain, in which the members of your staff will be able to participate, with the financial support of the Erasmus+ KA1 grants for mobilities. This will give your staff the opportunity to travel for free in Spain in order to participate to our courses. Therefore, if you wish to facilitate the development of e-learning and e-teaching skills for your staff, you can choose one of the courses that we organize:
- Collaborative tools for teamwork;
- Virtual campus – the e-learning system;
- The Internet of Things;
- Teaching Social Media: Safety and Security on the Internet;
- Coding with students;
- Creation of Educative Video Games;
- Multimedia Publishing;
Besides the skills and abilities that will be taught during the training courses, your staff will also gain a unique cultural, personal experience of being trained abroad and increased opportunities for professional and career development. Moreover, your school or adult education center will increase the capacity of acting at an EU and international level through improved management skills and internationalization strategies and the chance to cooperate with partners from other countries.
For more details, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill a form located on our website.
Latest posts by Veronika Fricova (see all)
- Training course Collaborative Tools for Teamwork//Curso de formación Collaborative Tools for Teamwork - 30/11/2017
- NEW KA2 PROJECT “ENTREPRENEURIAL EDUCATION FOR YOUTH”//NUEVO PROYECTO KA2 “ENTREPRENEURIAL EDUCATION FOR YOUTH” - 31/10/2017
- Training activity of the INTEMIS project//La actividad formativa del proyecto INTEMIS - 31/10/2017