Do you have an Erasmus + KA1 grant or are you interested in applying for next KA1 grant?
Erasmus+ Andalucía School is a Training Programme organised by Inercia Digital S.L. This programme comes up with a double aim: on the one hand, we offer training courses to improve and increase the competences of European teachers and students; and on the other hand, we work on the promotion of Erasmus Plus programme among Andalusian teachers and students.
– Location: ID’s headquarter and facilities in Huelva, Sevilla and Málaga (Andalusia, Spain)
– Dates: To be discussed and agreed together with the project partners.
– Duration: 5/7 days each training course.
– Target: Teachers, educators, education staff.
– Methodology: Based on non-formal learning, with a learning-by-doing approach: receiving theoretical basis through practical sessions. Every training course will have a section about e-learning to encourage digital competences. Courses will be adapted to attendees (School/VET/University/Adults Education).
Inercia Digital has instituted the ISO 29990:2010 in every course and service of formation (specific norm of quality for the suppliers of learning services of non-formal education and formation). Introduced as a result of CooperActive (Agreement no.2014-1044/001-001) -Erasmus+ Ka2 Project-Capacity Building in the field of Youth Project (2015).
Inercia Digital supports and helps your organisation during the process of the project proposal that you are going to apply for. Do not hesitate to contact us in any case, and we will be willing to work and collaborate with you!
Study at Inercia Digital:
– Digital information management for educational use
– Personal Learning Environments (PLE)
– Teaching Strategies for E-learning
– E-learning Platforms and Resources
– Starting your School’s e-Learning Plan
– Digital school in Erasmus+
– Social Media for teachers
– Digital skills and web tools 2.0 applied to education
– Use of Google Suite for educators and staff
– Erasmus+ Schools
– Erasmus+ for Higher Education Institutions
– Dissemination and Social Media for Erasmus+ Projects
– Erasmus+ Project Coordinator
– A didactic approach to “Flamenco”
– Technical basis: Rhythm and measure of Flamenco
– Sevillanas dance as a teaching resource
– Musical Composition and Instruments of Flamenco
– Fluency &Spanish Language Development for Teachers (I)
– Fluency &Spanish Language Development for Teachers (II)
– Andalusian Culture: El Rompido fishing village
– Andalusian Culture: Sevilla monumental city
If you intend to submit a KA1 mobility project for teachers and education staff in the next call of February 2016, we can offer you a wide catalogue of training courses that can be included in your project. It is divided into four programmes: Digital School, Spanish School, Erasmus + School and Flamenco School, all of them to be developed in Andalusia.
If you need additional support or further information about how to submit your project, we can advise you and even prepare a specific KA1 project. We are at your disposal:
Join our Erasmus + Andalucía School profile in Facebook to keep informed.
Latest posts by Carlos Luna (see all)
- Iniciado en Huelva el “curso de formación: Erasmus+ Ka2 Project lab”/ Started in Huelva the “course: Erasmus+ Ka2 Project lab” - 10/03/2017
- Inercia Digital ha sido declarada nuevo miembro del “Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition” de la Comisión Europea.Inercia Digital was declared new member of “Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition” of the European Commission - 09/02/2017
- Curso Erasmus+ en Berlín para el personal de Inercia Digital/ Erasmus+ Course in Berlin for staff of Inercia Digital - 23/11/2016