So, again, here I am with a short Erasmus+ blog post and this time it is about the Erasmus+ calls in Great Britain for the year 2015.
For those who don´t know what is Erasmus+ programme, it is the European Union programme for education, training, youth and sport which runs from 2014 to 2020. Erasmus+ aims to modernise education, training and youth work. If you want to know more about this programme, please find the links here and here.
Let´s back to the 2015 Calls of Erasmus+ in Great Britain! The calls for applications last year were:
According to the web page www.erasmusplus.org.uk which provide the statistic information about the result of applications received during the 2015 Call Rounds 1-3 of Erasmus+ in the United Kingdom, were the application results:
- „A total of 933 applications (49.3%) were successful.
- The majority of successful applications (795) were under Key Action 1 – learning mobility of individuals. There were 127 successful Key Action 2 strategic partnership applications and 11 successful Key Action 3 applications.
- A further 203 applications across all Key Actions (10.7%) were placed on a reserve list for consideration should funding become available.
- 126 applications (6.7%) were ineligible. Reasons included late submission, ineligible organisations or insufficient partners.
- Almost three-fifths (63.4%) of KA1 applications were successful. 94 KA1 applications were ineligible (7.5%).
- Over a fifth (21%) of KA2 applications were successful and were offered funding.
- Almost a third (30.6%) of KA3 applications were successful.”
The application results you can see also in the table attached below. The table contains Erasmus+ application results by Key Action (No. and %)
I would like to create more interaction in this blog, so please let me know how it is in your country, if the projects with the biggest successful are KA1, how it is in UK or not.
For further information about the latest statistic in UK don´t hesitate to visit the Erasmus+ page here.