Individual Fellowship is one of the convocations that belongs to H2020 and it is highlighted in the Excellence Pillar. The main aim of this action is to improve the creative and innovative capabilities of the experienced researchers by the realization of individual projects in a year approximately. The aim is to promote an international and intersectoral movement in universities, research centres, substructures to research, enterprises, PYME and other socioeconomic groups from the entire Europe and external of Europe.
Inercia Digital offers two lines to research reñated with its own working nets according with the european projects in which it is involved.
1- COMPETENCES OF THE DIGITAL ENTREPRENEUR
Europe needs more businessmen, more innovation and more high growth PYME. Due to this question, is so necessary to stimulate the entrepreneurial outlook of the youth. Now is extended acknowledged the important role of education into the promotion of a great range of capabilities and the behaviour of the entrepreneurs.
The entrepreneurship consists on the ability that a person possess to transform its ideas into actions It includes the feature of the creativity, innovation, the sense of initiative and the assumption of risks like the ability of planification and the projects management with the aim of reaching some new objectives. The entrepreneurship includes all the transversal capabilities and skills for the good management of specific businesses.
In an extended sense the entrepreneurship must be considered as a way of thinking that at the same time supports to everyone day by day at home and into a society and that provides a base for those entrepreneurs that are going to develop a social or commercial activity ( Action Plan of Venture 2020)
Web enterprises are one of the most important creators of innovation and new workstations. The impact into this new enterprises of Internet into the economic increase and the workstation creation will increase even more such as the Internet functions are being extended. However Europe has less web creations in comparison with other web regions and this tends to a low raising.
This is due to:
-Inadequate entrepreneurial culture in the european web
– Fragmented european web ecosystem
– Inadequate Opportunities and financiation for the web creation in EU for becoming leaders
– Scarcity of qualified web developers and with specific talents and business web professionals.
– Lack of didactic programs about the entrepreneurship and the web innovation in universities, secondary schools, lack of support and motivation of the students to develop a web business.
– Lack of information and necessary data about the ecosystem of web creations in Europe.
Due to this reason, we have created a program that improve all the digital abilities of the youth and the entrepreneurs web culture.
2-European digital schools: efficient integration of ITC
The Survey of Schools: ICT in Education (European Digital Project) describe how the provision and use of ICT in European Schools has improved but still some obstacles.
First, teachers still believe that inadequate ICT equipment is a major obstacle to its use in many countries. Second, while teachers use to prepare lessons, use of ICT in the classroom for learning is rare. Teacher training in ICT is rarely compulsory and most teachers devote time to private study. Thirdly, students and teachers have increased use of ICT and learning activities based on ICT in schools that combine political integration in teaching and learning. However, most schools do not have a comprehensive policy. Therefore it is not surprising that teachers generally believe that there is a need for radical change to be fully exploited ICT in teaching and learning.
Despite having access and positive attitudes towards the implementation of ICT in teaching and learning, teachers often see difficult and require ongoing support and not only technical, but also educational. For example, providing ICT coordinators at school with an educational role, as well as technical guidance, or increased training by school staff for teachers of all disciplines. It should then be encouraged, including specific training in learning applications.
Therefore they are needed, to further promote – starting with the pre-service training – these online platforms and opportunities that can afford to European educational community.
The Survey of Schools: ICT in Comparative Education Assessment of Access, Use and Attitudes Technology in Schools in Europe recommends five policy actions:
> Strengthen public action at local institutional regional national and European level, to promote the use of ICT in schools to reduce the gap between the use of ICT inside and outside the institution.
> Increase opportunities for professional development for teachers is an efficient way to promote the use of ICT in teaching and learning, and to help build highly secure and positive teachers.
> Although access and positive attitudes towards the implementation of ICT in teaching and learning, teachers often see the plight and require ongoing support not only technical but also educational.
Five main aspects will be investigated:
- Leadership and Vision: Digital Schools of Distinction ICT strategy and positive attitude towards them.
- Integration of ICT in the curriculum: the integration of ICT into the school curriculum. A clear understanding of staff about how ICT can be used to enhance learning.
- Culture School ICT: Schools ICT awareness that affect the quality of learning and teaching, attitudes and behavior of students and the school community.
- Continuing Education: Schools committed to continuous professional development in ICT.
- Resources and Infrastructure: Schools with adequate ICT resources, including hardware, software and infrastructure to support individual learning environments that reflect the development plans of ICT as indicated in school policy
Latest posts by Carlos Luna (see all)
- Inercia Digital coordinará el proyecto Eramus+ Ka2 “Estrategias de digitalización para la educación de adultos” /Inercia Digital coordinates the Erasmus+ Ka2 project “Strategies for Digitization Adult Education” - 22/08/2017
- Exitoso encuentro del Proyecto CABRIOLET en El Rompido (Huelva, España)/Successful meeting of the CABRIOLET Project in El Rompido (Huelva, Spain) - 06/06/2017
- Trasnacional Meeting del Proyecto DIGA – Digital Innovations for Growth Academy Project, los día 25 y 26 de mayo de 2017 en Kaunas, Lithuania / Transnational Meeting of the DIGA Project – Digital Innovations for Growth Academy Project, on 25 and 26 May 2017 in Kaunas, Lithuania. - 01/06/2017