Inercia Digital is a young Andalusian social company (Spain) with outlets europeanwide. Its main target is to contribute with innovative solutions to both e-business and web entrepreneurship skills for SMEs and entrepreneurs (e-learning on e-business). In cooperation with the Research Group GITICE (Technology of Information and Communication in SMEs of the University of Huelva), Inercia Digital develops the first Master’s Degree in E-Business and Web Entrepreneurship of the International University of Andalusia.
The Inercia Digital ́s lines of research and innovation in european projects
E-LEARNING: Design and development of online learning platforms, Design, adaptation and use of materials e-learning, Evaluation of the teaching-learning process, Career Counseling and promoting quality in European projects, Action Plan for e-learning tutorial, Teaching strategies for e-learning (E-learning platforms and tools for e-learning technology work packages-WP)
WEB ENTREPRENEURSHIP: Based System for Evolvable Academia-Industry Cooperation, Development and Implementation of New Innovative Business Models, Design and Mentoring of Business Plans, Pre-commercialization Plans for new products or services (full cycle from fundamental research to market work and Market replication).
E-BUSINESS: Social Media for European Projects, Dissemination and Use of Project Results, Measures for the Dissemination and/or Exploitation of Project Results, Online Reputation Management and Communication 2.0 of projects, Collaborative Work in multi-disciplinary cross-border projects, Creating online pre-sales platforms, Ecommerce Plan of project results (dissemination, diffusion and Open Access work packages-WP).
We have at your disposal several courses specialised in the following training areas: e-business, web entrepreneurship and e-learning
- Design and development of online learning platforms
- Training of trainers in e-learning
- Preparation, design and content adaptive e-learning
- Virtual tutoring projects and courses
- Training for employment e-learning
- E-learning for SMEs
- Electronic commerce for SMEs (e-commerce): B2C, B2B, C2C
- Electronic relationships among SMEs: B2E, B2A / C2A and teleworking
- Online sales platforms (Virtual Stores)
- SMEs’ e-commerce internationalisation
- Online marketing for SMEs
- ERP and CRM systems. Business intelligence (BI)
- Online business models
- Preparation of innovative Business Plan
- Support for a innovation cycle starting with business ideas or market needs
- Cloud Computing Model for SMEs
- Design, creation and Web Business Analytics
- Office automation 2.0: Digital SME program
Inercia Digital has several experience in the specific field of the project and in the participation in European and international projects on education and training sector (PIC: 953952030), such as:
-COOPERACTIVE-Capacity Building in the field of youth, Erasmus+, Ka2 Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practice.
-JOB IMPULSE- Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training, 2014, Erasmus+, Ka2 Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practice. Agreement Number: 2014-1-ES01-KA202-004998
-Digital Innovations for Growth Academy, Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training, 2014, Erasmus+, Ka2 Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practice Agreement Number:2014-1-UK01-KA202-001780.
-START – Art of the Start – Grundtvig Learning Partnership, Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP) of the European Commission. The project is coordinated by the Lancaster and Morecambe College (Lancashire, UK). September 2013 – August 2015 (2013-1-GB2-GRU06-11176).
Inercia Digital is the coordinating entity of the 2012-2014 GRUNDTVIG Learning Partnership called “OPEN – Open Innovation in Adult Learning-“, belonging to the Lifelong Learning Programme of the European Commission (Project 012-1 GRU06-ES1-53425-1). The aim of this project is to bring the principles and tools of open innovation closer to adult learning.
If you are looking for a project partner that is specialized, reliable, experienced and organized, then look no further. Inercia Digital is your ideal choice!
Here the introduction of our company:
Thanks you very much.
Latest posts by Carlos Luna (see all)
- Iniciado en Huelva el “curso de formación: Erasmus+ Ka2 Project lab”/ Started in Huelva the “course: Erasmus+ Ka2 Project lab” - 10/03/2017
- Inercia Digital ha sido declarada nuevo miembro del “Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition” de la Comisión Europea.Inercia Digital was declared new member of “Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition” of the European Commission - 09/02/2017
- Curso Erasmus+ en Berlín para el personal de Inercia Digital/ Erasmus+ Course in Berlin for staff of Inercia Digital - 23/11/2016